The material will be interesting for game officials of different levels, national association referee-in-chiefs, national association instructors and all people who want to become a game official or who want to improve their skills.
The IIHF Officials Procedures Manual is available for all game officials to reference as a guide at games. Download the full version (PDF, 10.8 MB) or click on the sections below.
- Table of contents
- Section 1: IIHF Official’s Development Program Structure
- Section 2: Qualities of an Official
- Section 3: Fitness and Nutrition
- Section 4: Procedures for Referees
- Section 5: Procedures for Linesmen
- Section 6: Positioning
- Section 7: Offside and Icing
- Section 8: Supervision
- Section 9: Risk Management
- Section 10: Quizzes
- Section 11: 4-Man Officiating System